The Perspective of Women's Entrepreneurship in the Age of Globalization
This book, “The perspective of women’s entrepreneurship in the Age of Globalization” addresses the issue of female entrepreneurship development in the context of globalization. The authors take the position that entrepreneurship serves as a catalyst of economic development and globalization process has progressively reduced barriers to entrepreneurship and increased competition in the global market. Namely, important settings of inter-country cooperation in our times are the emergence of the phenomenon of globalization. Like an on-coming vehicle globalization cannot be stopped. However, we can influence its direction and we can prepare to use it as an instrument for improving the conditions of the greater majority of people all over the world. The recognition of the capacity of women entrepreneurs in our global community is no longer a matter for debate. It is our reality that Female Entrepreneurship has been the major factor contributing to the development of many countries.
This book brings together a large amount of information on various women entrepreneurship opportunities from different points of view and from different countries and regions. The special value of this volume is the networking of researchers - scientists and other professionals and experts all over the world and their participation with the articles based on research undertaken specifically for the book.
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- BUS030000 - BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Human Resources & Personnel Management
- BUS041000 - BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Management
- BUS025000 - BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Entrepreneurship
- Advancing African Knowledge Management and Education
- Anti-Corruption in Management Research and Business School Classrooms
- Human Resources Management Issues, Challenges and Trends "Now and Around the Corner"
- Managing Trust in Strategic Alliances
- Outcome Harvesting Principles, Steps, and Evaluation Applications
- The Only Constant in HRM Today is Change
- Time Issues in Strategy and Organization