Volume 13 #4
Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University
Charles Schlosser, Nova Southeastern University
John G. Flores, United States Distance Learning Association
A volume in the series: Distance Learning Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University.
Distance Learning is for leaders, practitioners, and decision makers in the fields of distance learning, e'learning, telecommunications, and related areas. It is a professional journal with applicable information for those involved with providing instruction to all kinds of learners, of all ages, using telecommunications technologies of all types. Stories are written by practitioners for practitioners with the intent of providing usable information and ideas. Articles are accepted from authors‐‐new and experienced‐‐with interesting and important information about the effective practice of distance teaching and learning.
Distance Learning is published quarterly. Each issue includes eight to ten articles and three to four columns, including the highly regarded "And Finally..." column covering recent important issues in the field and written by Distance Learning editor, Michael Simonson. Articles are written by practitioners from various countries and locations, nationally and internationally.
COOPERATIVE LEARNING WITH TECHNOLOGY‐BASED INSTRUCTION: HOW TO INCREASE STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT IN READING FOR DISADVANTAGED STUDENTS, Aries Cobb.
PROTECTING INTEGRITY AND REDUCING ACADEMIC DISHONESTY IN ONLINE LEARNING, Lauren Cifuentes and Alexandra Janney.
TECHNOLOGY IN THE DISTANCE EDUCATION CLASSROOM: AN EXPLORATORY STUDY OF A COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, Lydia R. Frass, Ryan Rucker, and Daniel Brown.
CAN FACEBOOK HELP STUDENTS “LIKE” LEARNING? Danielle L. Karr. CHANGE AGENTS, OPINION LEADERS, AND TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATION, Christopher Masullo.
DISTANCE EDUCATION SYSTEM AND THE MEDIA LITERACY, Mohsen Keshavarz.
EFICACIA DE PROGRAMA DE CAPACITACIÓN DOCENTE A DISTANCIA SEGÚN EL MODELO CIPP, Lourdes M. Cruz Ortiz.
ENDS AND MEANS. Instructor Roles in Next Generation Digital Learning Environments —by Natalie B. Milman.
TRY THIS: The Joy and Ease of Using Professional Experience to Enhance Students’ Classroom Experience —by Errol Craig Sull.
ASK ERROL! —by Errol Craig Sull.
CROSSWORD PUZZLE —by Errol Craig Sull.
AND FINALLY ... Distance Education: Central, Not Separate —by Michael Simonson
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Designing and Teaching Online Courses During Uncertain Times A Special Issue of Distance Learning Ends and Means Columns, Distance Learning - Volume 17 #4
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #3
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #4
- Hope for the Embattled Language Classroom Pedagogies for Well-Being and Trauma Healing
- Lift Every Voice Radford University Teacher Education Students
- Middle Grades Research Journal Volume 13 #2
- Teaching and Learning Online Science for Secondary Grade Levels