Volume 13 #4
A volume in the series: Distance Learning Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University.
Distance Learning is for leaders, practitioners, and decision makers in the fields of distance learning, e'learning, telecommunications, and related areas. It is a professional journal with applicable information for those involved with providing instruction to all kinds of learners, of all ages, using telecommunications technologies of all types. Stories are written by practitioners for practitioners with the intent of providing usable information and ideas. Articles are accepted from authors‐‐new and experienced‐‐with interesting and important information about the effective practice of distance teaching and learning.
Distance Learning is published quarterly. Each issue includes eight to ten articles and three to four columns, including the highly regarded "And Finally..." column covering recent important issues in the field and written by Distance Learning editor, Michael Simonson. Articles are written by practitioners from various countries and locations, nationally and internationally.
COOPERATIVE LEARNING WITH TECHNOLOGY‐BASED INSTRUCTION: HOW TO INCREASE STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT IN READING FOR DISADVANTAGED STUDENTS, Aries Cobb.
PROTECTING INTEGRITY AND REDUCING ACADEMIC DISHONESTY IN ONLINE LEARNING, Lauren Cifuentes and Alexandra Janney.
TECHNOLOGY IN THE DISTANCE EDUCATION CLASSROOM: AN EXPLORATORY STUDY OF A COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, Lydia R. Frass, Ryan Rucker, and Daniel Brown.
CAN FACEBOOK HELP STUDENTS “LIKE” LEARNING? Danielle L. Karr. CHANGE AGENTS, OPINION LEADERS, AND TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATION, Christopher Masullo.
DISTANCE EDUCATION SYSTEM AND THE MEDIA LITERACY, Mohsen Keshavarz.
EFICACIA DE PROGRAMA DE CAPACITACIÓN DOCENTE A DISTANCIA SEGÚN EL MODELO CIPP, Lourdes M. Cruz Ortiz.
ENDS AND MEANS. Instructor Roles in Next Generation Digital Learning Environments —by Natalie B. Milman.
TRY THIS: The Joy and Ease of Using Professional Experience to Enhance Students’ Classroom Experience —by Errol Craig Sull.
ASK ERROL! —by Errol Craig Sull.
CROSSWORD PUZZLE —by Errol Craig Sull.
AND FINALLY ... Distance Education: Central, Not Separate —by Michael Simonson
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- A Second Helping of Gumbo for the Soul More Liberating Stories and Memories to Inspire Females of Color
- CONFLUENCES Intercultural Journeying in Research and Teaching From Hermeneutics to a Changing World Order
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment Intersecting New Needs and New Approaches
- Decolonizing Qualitative Approaches for and by the Caribbean
- Developing Science Literacy in the 21st Century
- Research on Teaching Global Issues Pedagogy for Global Citizenship Education
- Using and Developing Measurement Instruments in Science Education A Rasch Modeling Approach 2nd Edition