Volume 14 #4
A volume in the series: Distance Learning Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University.
Distance Learning is for leaders, practitioners, and decision makers in the fields of distance learning, e-learning, telecommunications, and related areas. It is a professional journal with applicable information for those involved with providing instruction to all kinds of learners, of all ages, using telecommunications technologies of all types. Stories are written by practitioners for practitioners with the intent of providing usable information and ideas. Articles are accepted from authors--new and experienced--with interesting and important information about the effective practice of distance teaching and learning.
Distance Learning is published quarterly. Each issue includes eight to ten articles and three to four columns, including the highly regarded "And Finally..." column covering recent important issues in the field and written by Distance Learning editor, Michael Simonson. Articles are written by practitioners from various countries and locations, nationally and internationally.
Perfect Storm for the Quality Course Review at UCF, Aimee deNoyelles, Amanda Major, Denise Twyford, Tina Calandrino, and Alyssa Luis.
Counselor Educators, Kristin A. Vincenzes and Meredith Drew.
Psychomotor Skills, Physical Therapy, and a Hybrid Course: A Case Study, Melissa J. Lazinski.
Student Perceptions of Factors Influencing Success in Hybrid and Traditional DPT Programs: A Q-Sort Analysis, Lance Cherry and Mary Blackinton.
Trust-Related Privacy Factors in E -Learning Environments, Susan H. Stephan.
“Is Technology Only a Vehicle?” Christopher Voltmer.
ENDS AND MEANS:
Some “Must-Read” Reports About the State of Online Education — by Natalie B. Milman.
New Look to an Old Course? No Need to Panic! — by Errol Craig Sull.
ASK ERROL! — by Errol Craig Sull.
...Social Media and Online Learning: Pros and Cons — by Michael Simonson
Web price: $54.40 (Reg. 64.00)
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Contemporary Perspectives on Social Capital in Educational Contexts
- Democracy at a Crossroads Reconceptualizing Socio-Political Issues in Schools and Society
- Educating Young Children With and Without Exceptionalities New Perspectives
- Equity & Cultural Responsiveness in the Middle Grades
- Exploring Gender and LGBTQ Issues in K-12 and Teacher Education A Rainbow Assemblage
- Transformative Learning in Healthcare and Helping Professions Education Building Resilient Professional Identities
- Transforming Public Education in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Middle East