Volume 15 #3
A volume in the series: Distance Learning Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University.
Distance Learning is for leaders, practitioners, and decision makers in the fields of distance learning, e-learning, telecommunications, and related areas. It is a professional journal with applicable information for those involved with providing instruction to all kinds of learners, of all ages, using telecommunications technologies of all types. Stories are written by practitioners for practitioners with the intent of providing usable information and ideas. Articles are accepted from authors--new and experienced--with interesting and important information about the effective practice of distance teaching and learning.
Distance Learning is published quarterly. Each issue includes eight to ten articles and three to four columns, including the highly regarded "And Finally..." column covering recent important issues in the field and written by Distance Learning editor, Michael Simonson. Articles are written by practitioners from various countries and locations, nationally and internationally.
On-Campus Students’ Perception of Distance Learning, Ezra Kiprono Maritim.
Wearable Learning Environments, Byron Havard, Courtney Hyland, Megan Podsiad, and Nancy B. Hastings.
Insights From a Reflective Conversation Among Two Professors and a Student: Instructional Approaches, Accountability, and Building Community in Online Courses, Autumn M. Dodge and Stefanie B. Copp, with Aja Stevens.
Quality Matters: The Implementation of a Quality Assurance Program for a Virtual Campus at a State College in Florida, Rebekah Wright.
Google Classroom for the Online Classroom: An Assessment, Myra Cook Brown.
A Comprehensive Model for Evaluating E-Learning Systems Success, Dimah Al-Fraihat, Mike Joy, and Jane Sinclair.
ENDS AND MEANS: Teaching Online Postsecondary Students With a Disability, Chronic Health Condition, or Mental or Emotional Illness: Resources for Instructors—by Natalie B. Milman.
TRY THIS: The Great Pitchman: Selling Distance Learning to the Hesitant Student—by Errol Craig Sull.
ASK ERROL!—by Errol Craig Sull.
AND FINALLY... Let’s Go Deeply Digital?-by Michael Simonson
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Collaborative Learning in a Global World
- Critical Intersections In Contemporary Curriculum & Pedagogy
- EDUQUALITY Human Centered Quality Management in Education. A Model for Deployment, Assessment and Sustainability
- Leaps of Faith Stories from Working-Class Scholars
- More Like Life Itself Simulations as Powerful and Purposeful Social Studies
- Selected Writings from the Journal of the Saskatchewan Mathematics Teachers' Society Celebrating 50 years (1961-2011) of Vinculum
- The Online Classroom Resources for Effective Middle Level Virtual Education