Volume 15 #3
A volume in the series: Distance Learning Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University.
Distance Learning is for leaders, practitioners, and decision makers in the fields of distance learning, e-learning, telecommunications, and related areas. It is a professional journal with applicable information for those involved with providing instruction to all kinds of learners, of all ages, using telecommunications technologies of all types. Stories are written by practitioners for practitioners with the intent of providing usable information and ideas. Articles are accepted from authors--new and experienced--with interesting and important information about the effective practice of distance teaching and learning.
Distance Learning is published quarterly. Each issue includes eight to ten articles and three to four columns, including the highly regarded "And Finally..." column covering recent important issues in the field and written by Distance Learning editor, Michael Simonson. Articles are written by practitioners from various countries and locations, nationally and internationally.
On-Campus Students’ Perception of Distance Learning, Ezra Kiprono Maritim.
Wearable Learning Environments, Byron Havard, Courtney Hyland, Megan Podsiad, and Nancy B. Hastings.
Insights From a Reflective Conversation Among Two Professors and a Student: Instructional Approaches, Accountability, and Building Community in Online Courses, Autumn M. Dodge and Stefanie B. Copp, with Aja Stevens.
Quality Matters: The Implementation of a Quality Assurance Program for a Virtual Campus at a State College in Florida, Rebekah Wright.
Google Classroom for the Online Classroom: An Assessment, Myra Cook Brown.
A Comprehensive Model for Evaluating E-Learning Systems Success, Dimah Al-Fraihat, Mike Joy, and Jane Sinclair.
ENDS AND MEANS: Teaching Online Postsecondary Students With a Disability, Chronic Health Condition, or Mental or Emotional Illness: Resources for Instructors—by Natalie B. Milman.
TRY THIS: The Great Pitchman: Selling Distance Learning to the Hesitant Student—by Errol Craig Sull.
ASK ERROL!—by Errol Craig Sull.
AND FINALLY... Let’s Go Deeply Digital?-by Michael Simonson
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- A Second Helping of Gumbo for the Soul More Liberating Stories and Memories to Inspire Females of Color
- CONFLUENCES Intercultural Journeying in Research and Teaching From Hermeneutics to a Changing World Order
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment Intersecting New Needs and New Approaches
- Decolonizing Qualitative Approaches for and by the Caribbean
- Developing Science Literacy in the 21st Century
- Research on Teaching Global Issues Pedagogy for Global Citizenship Education
- Using and Developing Measurement Instruments in Science Education A Rasch Modeling Approach 2nd Edition