Volume 18 #3
A volume in the series: Distance Learning Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University.
Distance Learning is for leaders, practitioners, and decision makers in the fields of distance learning, e-learning, telecommunications, and related areas. It is a professional journal with applicable information for those involved with providing instruction to all kinds of learners, of all ages, using telecommunications technologies of all types. Stories are written by practitioners for practitioners with the intent of providing usable information and ideas. Articles are accepted from authors--new and experienced--with interesting and important information about the effective practice of distance teaching and learning.
Distance Learning is published quarterly. Each issue includes eight to ten articles and three to four columns, including the highly regarded "And Finally..." column covering recent important issues in the field and written by Distance Learning editor, Michael Simonson. Articles are written by practitioners from various countries and locations, nationally and internationally.
FEATURED ARTICLES: Online Courses Accessibility for Low Vision, Asma Marghalani and Cindy York. Stumbling Made Me a Better Online Instructor: 13 Tips Toward Quality Improvement, Marianne C. Bickle and Ryan Rucker. Feminist Pedagogy in Digital Spaces: Brief Systematic Literature Review, Chynar Amanova. Andragogy in Graduate Health Programs During the COVID-19 Pandemic, Adam Ladwig, Patti J. Berg-Poppe, Moses Ikiugu, and Brandon M. Ness. Applying Deep Learning to a Sign-Language Progress Monitoring System, Pakhi Agarwal, Jian Liao, Simon Hooper, and Rayne Sperling. Operationalizing Faculty Development Online: Analyzing the Impact of a Purposefully Designed Online Faculty Development Course, Mapopa William Sanga. SHORT PAPERS: The Influence of Instructional Media on Achievement: A Timeless Debate, Susan Camillieri. Mere Vehicles, Aniketh Chavan. COLUMNS: TRY THIS: An Essential Tool in the Online Course: The Open-Ended Question—by Errol Craig Sull. ASK ERROL!—by Errol Craig Sull. AND FINALLY ... A New Era... —by Michael Simonson.
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- American Educational History Journal Volume 48
- Basic Elements of Survey Research in Education Addressing the Problems Your Advisor Never Told You About
- Curriculum and Teaching Dialogue Vol. 23 # 1 & 2
- Designing and Teaching Online Courses During Uncertain Times A Special Issue of Distance Learning Ends and Means Columns, Distance Learning - Volume 17 #4
- International Perspectives on Mathematics Teacher Education
- Learning to Read the World and the Word School-University-Community Collaboration to Enrich Immigrant Literacy and Teacher Education
- The Ph.D. Mindset Decoupling Passion from Research