IAP BOOK SERIES
Contemporary Issues in Higher Education
In recent decades, higher education has seemingly been in a constant state of change. Consider how globalisation, for example, has resulted in new tertiary offerings, which are provided in new locations and with new delivery modes. The COVID-19 pandemic revealed and accelerated aspects of higher education which were already pressuring higher education institutions: virtualisation, for example, employability, and sustainability. And technology has triggered the development of countless curricular, instructional, and other pedagogical innovations.
The IAP Contemporary Issues in Higher Education series identifies, describes, and examines the most critical issues in higher education today. Edited by John D Branch of the University of Michigan, the series aims to help scholars, practitioners, and policy-makers alike to understand and navigate contemporary higher education. Each thematic volume in the series features state-of-the-art research, case studies, and commentaries, and is written with a global perspective with accessible language.
- Contemporary Perspectives on Leadership Learning
- Current Perspectives in Holistic Education
- Higher Education Leadership & Study of Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- Identity & Practice in Higher Education-Student Affairs
- Innovative Approaches on Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education
- Innovative Perspectives of Higher Education: Research, Theory and Practice
- International Higher Education
- Research on High School and Beyond
- Research, Theory, and Practice Within Academic Affairs
- Transformative Leadership in Postsecondary Education
- Transforming Teaching and Learning in Higher Education