IAP BOOK SERIES
Research Focus on Education and Sport
A decade since the establishment of the Research Focus on Education and Sport Special Interest Group (RFES-SIG) within the American Educational Research Association, it is a fitting time to reflect on our work to date and to chart a future path for our community.
In order to map the vast terrain of education and sport, encompassing all levels and types of schools, as well as the multiple forms of sport and physical education within these educational spaces, we have decided to collaborate with Information Age Publishing, Inc., a national leader in the publication of social science scholarship. This collaboration will develop a book series at the intersection of education and sport.
The book series allows experts in the field to focus on particular areas of inquiry as a means to develop a coherent, academically rigorous body of knowledge.
- Applied Creativity for Practitioners
- Contemporary Issues in Accreditation, Assessment, and Program Evaluation Research in Educator Preparation
- Contemporary Perspectives on Black Homeschooling
- Contemporary Perspectives on Learning Environments
- Contemporary Perspectives on Problem-Based Learning
- Contemporary Perspectives Through Action Research Across Educational Disciplines
- Current Perspectives on School/University/Community Research
- Current Research in Rural and Regional Education
- Journal of Research on Organization in Education
- Out-of-School-Time STEM Programs for Females: Implications for Research and Practice
- Research in Life Writing and Education
- Research, Theory, and Practice Within Academic Affairs
- Survey Methods in Educational Research
- Teacher Induction Research, Policy, and Practice: A Global Perspective
- Theory to Practice: Educational Psychology for Teachers and Teaching
CONNECT WITH US
SHARE THIS PAGE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE