IAP Style Guide
When writing the chapter, follow these general guidelines:
- Submit the draft chapter outline (Title, subtitles) and signed IAP Author-Book Chapter Copyright Release Form to the Editor electronically via email (insert series editor or book editor’s email address).
- The Editor will review and approve or suggest revisions to the outline. Once the outline is approved, each author will begin writing the chapter. Authors should be sure to follow the “Guidelines” specified on the following pages of this document.
- Once an author has completed the first draft of the manuscript, submit it electronically via email to the Editor (insert series editor or book editor’s email address)
- The Editor will delete the cover page and send the remainder of each manuscript to the reviewers. Once the comments are received, the Editor will send them to each author who, in turn, will revise the manuscript as necessary.
- When the final manuscript is completed, authors will submit it electronically as one MS-Word file via email to the Series Editor or Editor (insert email address). Authors will attach an electronic copy or scan of all signed IAP Permission Forms along with the final manuscript.
- Once the manuscript is submitted to IAP, they handle the matters associated with publishing the chapter.
- Once the volume is published, please consider adopting it as a text (required or optional) for your course(s). This assists in the post-publication marketing effort by increasing awareness of the volume, its contents, as well as each author’s contribution.
CONNECT WITH US