Educating Young Children With and Without Exceptionalities
A volume in the series: Contemporary Perspectives in Special Education. Editor(s): Anthony F. Rotatori, Saint Xavier University. Festus E. Obiakor, Sunny Educational Consulting.
Educating Young Children with and Without Exceptionalities: Rationale, Tachelle Banks, Festus E. Obiakor, and Anthony Rotatori. Identification and Assessment Tools for Young Children, Ramel Smith. Labeling Young Learners: Truth or Consequence? Angela McIntosh. Placement of Young Students with Exceptionalities: To Include or Not to Include, Lenwood Gibson. Innovative Teaching Methods for Young Children With and Without Exceptionalities, Shaunita Strozier. What School Leaders Can Do to Provide Quality Education for Young Children, Carlos McCray and Floyd Beachum. Empowering Parents of Young Atypical Learners, Mateba Harris. The Role of Community Organizations in Educating Young Children, Bridgie Alexis Ford, Shernavaz Vakil, and Lynn Kline. Culturally Relevant Approaches for Educating Young Learners, Mateba Harris, Festus E. Obiakor, and Elizabeth Brewer. The Role of Educator Preparation Programs in the Education of Young Children, Ying Hui. Optimizing the Physical and Mental Health of Young Children With and Without Exceptionalities, Eugene Asola and Sonya Sanderson. Using Technology to Educate Young Children With and Without Disabilities, Jeff Bakken. Educating Young Learners: Future Perspectives, Sunday O. Obi, Festus E. Obiakor, and Jessica Graves.
- This title is in development and is not yet available to order online. Please call the IAP office for more information: 704.752.9125
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Inclusive Community for the 21st Century
- Critical Issues in Preparing Effective Early Childhood Special Education Teachers for the 21 Century Classroom Interdisciplinary Perspectives
- Leadership Matters in the Education of Students with Special Needs in the 21st Century
- Multicultural Education for Learners with Special Needs in the Twenty-First Century