Navigating the Ubiquitous, Misunderstood, and Evolving Role of the Educational Leadership Program Coordinator in Higher Education
Educational Foundations and Social Justice Education
A Research Journal Published by the Institute for School Improvement
An Official Journal of the Association for Educational Communications and Technology
- AERA Hispanic Research Issues
- AERA Leadership for School Improvement
- AERA Learning and Teaching Educational Leadership
- AERA Politics of Education Association
- AERA Studying and Self Regulated Learning
- Social Science Education Consortium
- Contemporary Perspectives on Access, Equity, and Achievement
- Contemporary Perspectives on Leadership Learning
- History and Society: Integrating social, political and economic sciences
- Hollywood or History
- Identity & Practice in Higher Education-Student Affairs
- Readings in Language Studies
- Studies in the Philosophy of Education
DISTANCE LEARNING RESOURCES
Due to COVID 19 our order processing and shipping times have become significantly delayed, for faster processing and shipping please place your order through Amazon.
News about Journals!
No more need to buy journal subscriptions!
Most IAP journal issues can now be purchased individually on Amazon or through all book dealer and online Library platforms.
Call for papers & Manuscripts
We have many books and series with open calls for manuscripts and papers