Evaluating Educational Reforms
A volume in the series: Evaluation and Society. Editor(s): Jennifer C. Greene, University of Illinois - Champaign. Stewart I. Donaldson, Claremont Graduate University.
List of Contributors. Preface. Thomas A. Schwandt And Peder Haug. The Research Council of Norway Evaluating Reform 97. Peder Haug. Challenges And Dilemmas for the Evaluation of Reform 97. Lars Monsen. Models of Evaluation. Evert Vedung. From Basic Research to Evaluation. Gunnar Stangvik. What’s Being Done in the Name Of Evaluation?: Experiences Drawn From the Recent Evaluation of Schooling Reforms in Switzerland. Heinz Rhyn. The Political Governing (Governance) of Education and Evaluation. Ulf P. Lundgren. On the Evaluation of Curriculum Reforms. Stefan Thomas Hopmann. Democratic Evaluation: An Arena for Dialogue And Learning? Ove Karlsson. Democratic Evaluation and Evaluation for Learning: A Reply to Ove Karlsson. Gunn Imsen. Linking Evaluation and Education: Enlightenment and Engagement. Thomas A. Schwandt. Evaluating a National Curriculum Reform. Ian Westbury.
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- Continuing the Journey to Reposition Culture and Cultural Context in Evaluation Theory and Practice
- Democratic Evaluation and Democracy Exploring the Reality
- Evaluating Values, Biases, and Practical Wisdom
- Evaluation for an Equitable Society
- Evaluation Use and Decision-Making in Society A Tribute to Marvin C. Alkin
- Evaluative Research Methods Managing the Complexities of Judgment in the Field
- The Future of Evaluation in Society A Tribute to Michael Scriven