Private Higher Education
An International Bibliography
This research project has been supported by the Ford Foundation, the Lynch School of Education at Boston College, and the Program of Research on Private Higher Education at the University at Albany.
Introduction. Private Higher Education: Trends In Research, Alma Maldonado-Maldonado. The Bibliography. Geographical Listings Of Books, Articles, And Reports. Geographical Listings Of These And Dissertations. Topical Cross-reference Index. Author Cross-reference Index. Corporate Author Cross-reference Index. About The Authors.
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- REF004000 - REFERENCE: Bibliographies & Indexes
- EDU024000 - EDUCATION: Reference
- EDU015000 - EDUCATION: Higher
- Advancing Women in Academic STEM Fields through Dual Career Policies and Practices
- Career and College Readiness and Success for All Students
- International Perspectives on Mathematics Curriculum
- Models of Success How Historically Black Colleges and Universities Survive the Economic Recession
- Navigating the Volatility of Higher Education Anthropological and Policy Perspectives
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Engaging African-American Males at Selective Public Research Universities Challenges and Opportunities in Academics and Sports
- The Role of Leadership Educators Transforming Learning