Welcome to IAP
Founded in 1999 by George F. Johnson, IAP is a social science publisher of academic and scholarly book series, monographs, handbooks, encyclopedia and journals. IAP's goal is to develop a comprehensive collection of materials that break down and define specific niches that lack high-level research material in the fields of Education, Psychology, Management, Leadership, Educational Technology, Mathematics and Black studies. Our products are offered in both print and electronic formats where possible. We market and promote our materials to librarians, professors and professionals throughout the world. We look forward to having you become a part of our continuously growing program.
George Johnson, Founder & Publisher
Although IAP is relatively new to the publishing arena, publishing is not new to its founder. With companies such as JAI Press, Greenwood Publishing, Ablex Publishing and Academic Press being a part of his family heritage, it is only natural for yet another generation to build a publishing house.
Gene V. Glass, Senior Advisor - Education
Dr. Glass is a Senior Researcher at the National Education Policy Center, University of Colorado, Boulder, and an Emeritus Regents' Professor at Arizona State University. He brings to IAP, Inc. a wealth of experience in editorial work for scholarly publications, having served as Editor of the Review of Educational Research and other psychology and education journals.
A. G. Rud, Advisor - Education
A. G. Rud is a Distinguished Professor in the College of Education at Washington State University. He holds an AB in religion from Dartmouth College and an MA and PhD in philosophy from Northwestern University. Rud has served as chair of the editorial board of Purdue University Press, as well as a member of the editorial or review boards of several notable education journals.
Charles Wankel, Advisor - Management Education
Dr. Charles Wankel, Professor of Management at St. John's University, New York, holds a doctorate from New York University and serves as Honorary Vice Rector at the Poznań University of Business. His work has been widely recognized and rewarded at Columbia University, Academy of Management and other top institutions. Dr. Wankel's extensive international experience includes serving as a Fulbright Fellow, with UNDP and Soros Open Society Fund sponsorship, in visiting professorships and keynote roles in many nations.
Gerald R. Ferris, Senior Advisor - Management
Gerald R. Ferris is the Francis Eppes Professor of Management and Professor of Psychology at Florida State University. Ferris received a Ph.D. in Business Administration from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He has research interests in the areas of social influence processes in human resources systems, and the role of reputation in organizations.
Justin Loeber, Technology Partner
Through his company, Skander, Justin has partnered with IAP to deliver electronic content, manage eCommerce and streamline operations through the use of technology.
- IAP Announces Partnership with NAPDS
- IAP to Publish UCEA LTEL Newsletter
- UMass Amherst Management Professor Charles C. Manz Co-authors Book on Shared Leadership
- Temple University Professor Receives UCEA Master Professor Award
- GCPE launches new book review series to promote peace education scholarship
- Call for Chapters: Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments
- IAP Book Wins 2013 AERA Award
- AATC- American Association for Teaching & Curriculum Annual Conference October 5 - 7, 2017
- C&P- Curriculum & Pedagogy Group October 18 - 19, 2017
- SMA - Southern Management Association Annual Meeting October 24 - 28, 2017
- AESA - American Educational Studies Association Annual Conference November 1 - 5, 2017
- AEA - American Evaluation Association November 6 - 11, 2017
- FULL CONFERENCE CALENDAR