ORDERING BY PAYPAL:We have selected Paypal as our ecommerce partner. You can use your existing Payal account to place your order. If you do not have a Paypal account, it is very easy to set one up and you get the added benefit of being able to use your Paypal account at other places on the Internet. Paypal can take credit cards as well as direct debits from a checking or savings account. Use the "add to cart" buttons to set up your order. You can click the "view cart" button at any time to review your order. When you're ready, click on "check out" to review your order before completing the transaction in Paypal.
Shipping for online payments is calculated at the time of your order. Please note that we do not ship to PO Boxes. We also do not offer shipping via Airmail.
ORDERING BY FAX/MAIL:> Click here for a PDF order form
> Click here for a printable HTML order form
Please feel free to order by:
Fax: 704-752-9113, or
Shipping: All book orders will pay a $7.50 domestic handling fee or $9.50 foreign handling fee and $3.00 shipping for each book. We do not ship to Canadian PO box addresses.
International Shipping Method: International shipping includes delivery to most countries and territories to the destination country’s mail system via boat. Shipment times and reliability vary based on the destination country’s mail system. These shipments are not traceable and may not be claimed. P.O. Boxes cannot be used as a Ship To Address. (This shipping method, in exchange for lower shipping cost, does not offer damage insurance or shipment tracking to the ultimate recipient. When you select this method of international shipment, you waive all liability against Information Age Publishing, Inc. (IAP), or the carrier, for damage or loss of the shipment) Please contact IAP directly if you wish to receive a quote for international shipping via air.
All journal subscriptions must be prepaid in U.S. funds.
The tax ID number for IAP, Inc. is 06-1534437.Student prices are available upon request.
- IAP to Publish UCEA LTEL Newsletter
- Call for Chapters: Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments
- IAP Book Wins 2013 AERA Award
- IAP Book Wins 2012 AESA Critics Choice Award
- Winner of 2012 AOM Award Announced
- ACHE - Association for Continuing Higher Education
- AESA - American Educational Studies Association
- ILA - International Leadership Association
- SSSR - Society for the Scientific Study of Religion
- Charleston Conference
- CSMC - Center for the Study of Mathematics Curriculum
- SMA - Southern Management Association