How to order from IAP
ORDERING BY PAYPAL:We have selected Paypal as our ecommerce partner. You can use your existing Payal account to place your order. If you do not have a Paypal account, it is very easy to set one up and you get the added benefit of being able to use your Paypal account at other places on the Internet. Paypal can take credit cards as well as direct debits from a checking or savings account. Use the "add to cart" buttons to set up your order. You can click the "view cart" button at any time to review your order. When you're ready, click on "check out" to review your order before completing the transaction in Paypal.
Shipping for online payments is calculated at the time of your order. Please note that we do not ship to PO Boxes. We also do not offer shipping via Airmail.
ORDERING BY FAX/MAIL:> Click here for a PDF order form
> Click here for a printable HTML order form
Please feel free to order by:
Fax: 704-752-9113, or
Shipping: All book orders will pay a $7.50 domestic handling fee or $9.50 foreign handling fee and $3.00 shipping for each book. We do not ship to Canadian PO box addresses.
International Shipping Method: International shipping includes delivery to most countries and territories to the destination country’s mail system via boat. Shipment times and reliability vary based on the destination country’s mail system. These shipments are not traceable and may not be claimed. P.O. Boxes cannot be used as a Ship To Address. (This shipping method, in exchange for lower shipping cost, does not offer damage insurance or shipment tracking to the ultimate recipient. When you select this method of international shipment, you waive all liability against Information Age Publishing, Inc. (IAP), or the carrier, for damage or loss of the shipment) Please contact IAP directly if you wish to receive a quote for international shipping via air.
All journal subscriptions must be prepaid in U.S. funds.
The tax ID number for IAP, Inc. is 06-1534437.
Student prices are available upon request.
All orders take 24-48 business hours to process and usually take 5-7 business days to ship.
RETURN POLICY FOR DAMAGED OR INCORRECTLY SHIPPED PRODUCTS: IAP Inc. will credit any customer for any product that arrives damaged or that is incorrectly shipped, but otherwise is a no returns, no refunds publisher. Claims of damaged goods must be received within 30 days of receipt of the product. Any claims of damaged goods past 30 days will not be granted.
IAP doesn’t give out desk copies/exam copies, our policy is that a professor must purchase the first copy at 50% off the list price and when we receive a paid order of 10 or more copies we will refund that professors initial order. To place this discounted order please feel free to contact our customer service department at 704-752-9125 option 2. Thank you again for your interest in our publication.
Information Age Publishing, Inc.
PO Box 79049
Charlotte, NC 28271-7047
- Domestic Distributors
- International Distributors
- GCPE launches new book review series to promote peace education scholarship
- IAP to Publish UCEA LTEL Newsletter
- IAP Book Wins 2013 AERA Award
- UMass Amherst Management Professor Charles C. Manz Co-authors Book on Shared Leadership
- Temple University Professor Receives UCEA Master Professor Award
- Call for Chapters: Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments
- IAP Book Wins 2012 AESA Critics Choice Award
- AOM - Academy of Management Annual Meeting August 5 - 8, 2016
- AATC- American Association for Teaching & Curriculum Annual Conference October 13 - 15, 2016
- AECT - Association for Educational Communications & Technology International Convention October 17 - 21, 2016
- AEA - American Evaluation Association Evaluation 2016 Conference October 24 - 29, 2016
- SMA - Southern Management Association Annual Meeting October 25 - 29, 2016
- FULL CONFERENCE CALENDAR