IAP BOOK SERIES
Research in Curriculum and Instruction
This curriculum and instruction series invites manuscripts that describe, elaborate, and critique curriculum and instruction programs and projects that unfold in schools, high education institutions and in the community.
Selected manuscripts will communicate the lived experiences of teachers and learners as they study particular content areas in the current educational context. The volumes will center on the curriculum making that occurs at the interstices of four commonplaces: teacher, learner, subject matter, and milieu. Any defensible research method may be used. Preference will be shown to manuscripts that contribute actionable knowledge to the educational enterprise. The curriculum and instruction series will be of interest to professors, students enrolled in colleges of education, teachers, and the public at large.
- Contemporary Perspectives on Curricular Interactions, Behavior, Relationships, and Classroom Management
- Current Perspectives in Holistic Education
- Curriculum & Teaching Dialogue
- Curriculum Windows
- International Perspectives on Curriculum
- Issues in Curriculum Theory, Policy and Research
- Research in Science Education
- Research in Social Education
- Science & Engineering Education Sources
- Teachers Engaged in Research
- The Center for PAInT Series on Arts-integrated Education
- The Handbook of Curriculum Inquiry