IAP BOOK SERIES
Research on Stress and Coping in Education
This series of Works on stress and coping is centered on understanding the sources, experiences, and consequences of stress and coping in the educational arena. In formal organizations to informal experiences, those engaged in educational endeavors shape and are shaped by events and interactions that invoke salient to subtle stress and coping responses. We invite authors to submit manuscripts that present studies focused on stress and/or coping in any of the contexts, positions, peoples, and activities encompassed under the umbrella of education. Research using either qualitative or quantitative methodologies will be acceptable. The series is expected to appeal to a broad readership of scholars in the fields of education, psychology, sociology, and business who are interested in understanding the nature of stress and coping in education.
Volume proposals should include responses to the following (1000 words total):
* Who is/are the author(s)/editor(s)?
* An outline of the overall objectives and significance of the book project in a detailed statement of purpose
* If this is an edited volume, include a list of contributors/affiliations. Please indicate if this is a tentative list.
* Who is your audience for this book? (e.g., academic or professional, adoption potential or reference work)?
* How could the book be marketed (e.g., are there professional societies or SIGs that would be interested in this book)?
* How do you expect readers to make use of this book?
* How does the book extend current knowledge in your field of study?
* How does the project explore previously unrecognized or infrequently considered topics in the literature?
* What is the timeline to completion for the proposed volume?
Please direct all inquiries to the Series Editors: IAPStress.Coping@wsu.edu
- Adolescence and Education
- Advances in Service-Learning Research
- Cognition, Equity & Society: International Perspectives
- Critical Constructions: Studies on Education and Society
- Family School Community Partnership Issues
- Issues in the Research, Theory, Policy, and Practice of Urban Education
- Research on African American Education
- Research on Religion and Education
- Research on Women and Education
- Urban Education Studies Series