IAP BOOK SERIES
Chinese American Educational Research and Development Association Book Series
The purpose of this book series is to promote excellence and equity for all, with research and educational implications from studies on Chinese and Chinese American education or studies by Chinese and Chinese American scholars and practitioners.
The CAERDA book series has three unique features. First, each book has a focused theme with multidisciplinary perspectives structured in an integrated framework. This interdisciplinary approach encourages participation and collaboration across disciplinary boundaries. Second, each book addresses educational issues not only within its focus on Chinese and Chinese Americans but also in relation to a larger context or environment where Chinese and Chinese Americans are only a part of it. As such, the book series provides both insider's and outsider?s perspectives on the educational challenges we face today and in the years to come.
- Caribbean Discourse in Inclusive Education
- Contemporary Perspectives on Multicultural Gifted Education
- Current Perspectives on Confucianism, Taoism, Buddhism, and Education
- Issues in the Research, Theory, Policy, and Practice of Urban Education
- Research in Bilingual Education
- Research in Multicultural Education and International Perspectives
- Research on African American Education
- Research on Education in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Middle East
- Research on the Education of Asian Pacific Americans
- Teaching<~>Learning Indigenous, Intercultural Worldviews: International Perspectives on Social Justice and Human Rights
- The Hispanic Population in the United States