Contemporary Perspectives on Language Policy and Literacy Instruction in Early Childhood Education
A volume in the series: Contemporary Perspectives in Early Childhood Education. Editor(s): Olivia Saracho, University of Maryland.
Language Policy and Literacy Instruction, Olivia N. Saracho and Bernard Spodek. Historical Perspectives in Language Policy and Literacy Reform, Olivia N. Saracho and Bernard Spodek. Second Language Issues in Early Literacy and Instruction, Elizabeth S. Pang and Michael L. Kamil. The Acquisition of Literacy: Reframing Definitions, Paradigms, Ideologies, and Practices, Mary Renck Jalongo, Beatrice S. Fennimore, and Laurie Nicholson Stamp. The Teacher of Beginning Reading, Robert C. Calfee and Linda Scott Hendrick. Effective Early Reading Programs for English Language Learners, Robert E. Slavin and Alan Cheung. Language Learners, Early Literacy and Reading Policy Reform, Paula Wolfe and Betsy J. Cahill. Children’s Literature and Children’s Literacy: Preparing Early Literacy Teachers to Understand the Aesthetic Values of Children’s Literature, Barbara Z. Kiefer. A Critical Examination of India’s National Language Policy in Primary Education, Jyotsna Pattnaik. Issues in Early Childhood Education for English Learners: Assessment, Professional Training, Preschool Interventions and Performance in Elementary School, David Yaden, Robert Rueda, Tina Tsai, and Alberto Esquinca. Bilingualism is not the Arithmetic Sum of Two Languages, Eugene E. García. Educating the Next Generation: Culture Centered Teaching for School-Aged Children, Esther Elena López and Michael William Mulnix. Language Policy in the United States: An Historical and Contemporary Perspective, Olivia N. Saracho and Bernard Spodek.
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- Bernard Spodek Early Childhood Education Scholar, Researcher, and Teacher
- Contemporary Perspectives on Research in Assessment and Evaluation in Early Childhood Education
- Contemporary Perspectives on Research in Creativity in Early Childhood Education
- Contemporary Perspectives on Research in Theory of Mind in Early Childhood Education
- Contemporary Perspectives on Research on Bullying and Victimization in Early Childhood Education
- Handbook of Research Methods in Early Childhood Education - Volume 2 Review of Research Methodologies
- Handbook of Research Methods in Early Childhood Education - Volume I Research Methodologies