Foundations for Teacher Education in Audio-Visual Instruction
A volume in the series: Classics in Distance Learning. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University.
Foundations for Teacher Education in Audio-Visual Instruction is intended to serve as a practical guide for administrators and teachers of audio-visual education in both public schools and colleges. It suggests the content necessary to the development of both pre-service and in-service programs. It includes the report of the Committee on Developing Standards of Teacher Competency in Audio-Visual Education, California State Department of Education, Division of Audio-Visual Education.
- Audio Visual Materials and Techniques
- Audio Visual Materials Their Nature and Use
- Audio-Visual Paths to Learning
- National Society for the Study of Education Forty-Eighth Yearbook, Part I Audio-Visual Materials of Instruction
- Planning Schools for Use of Audio-Visual Materials NO. 3 AV Instructional Materials Center
- The Instructional Design Process
- Visual Aids