The Standards, Fourth Edition
A volume in the series: The IBSTPI Book Series. Editor(s):
Instructor competencies, offered as professional development frameworks, identify the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that enable effective instruction. A 2021 version of Instructor Competencies is now available from The International Board for Standards, Training, Performance and Instruction (IBSTPI). These 2021 standards, appropriate for instructors and trainers in all settings, are based on well-established instructional principles that are flexible enough to allow for adjustments to new understandings in the science of teaching and learning, the integration of best practices, and adaptability to emerging tools and technology. With this update of IBSTPI’s 2004 Instructor Competencies, the framework now includes four domains of performance, 19 competencies, 150 performance statements and these three conditions defining instructors’ work: core, blended, and online.
Foreword, James D. Klein. Preface, Fernando A. Senior Canela. CHAPTER 1: Introduction: Instructor Competencies. CHAPTER 2: Instructor Competencies Development Model. CHAPTER 3: Literature Review of Instructor Competencies. CHAPTER 4: Validation of Competencies. CHAPTER 5: Core Instructor Competencies. CHAPTER 6: Competencies for Blended Teaching. CHAPTER 7: Competencies for Online Teaching. CHAPTER 8: Instructor Competencies: Growth-Mindset Orientation and Continuous Development. Afterword.
Web price: $45.04 (Reg. 52.99)
Web price: $80.74 (Reg. 94.99)
- EDU053000 - EDUCATION: Training & Certification
- EDU058000 - EDUCATION: Standards
- EDU029100 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General: Methods & Strategies
- Compassionate Leadership for School Improvement and Renewal
- Faculty Peer Coaching in Higher Education Opportunities, Explorations, and Research from the Field
- Fieldbook of ibstpi Evaluator Competencies
- Instructional Designer Competencies The Standards (Fourth Edition)
- Navigating the Ubiquitous, Misunderstood, and Evolving Role of the Educational Leadership Program Coordinator in Higher Education
- Online Learner Competencies Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes for Successful Learning in Online Settings
- Professional Learning Journeys of Teacher Educators