Keeping School Children Safe and Alive
Strategies to Stop Bullying and Prevent Suicide
In Press 2021
To raise awareness of all members of the community - children, parents and school staff about the harm that bullying causes and how children & young people can be protected, including solutions to the problem of rising incidents of bullying and cyber bullying in connection with the use of social networks.
This book will improve strategies and responses to incidences of bullying that will address the causes and effects of bullying and help avoid any recurrence. This book will provide assistance for the empowerment of all Administrators, school staff and parents as change agents in reducing bullying and in the education of children and young people in peer led strategies. Further cooperation between schools, local school administration and other outside agencies in the reduction of bullying.
Foreword, Constance Brooks. Preface, Bruce S. Cooper. Introduction. Acknowledgment. CHAPTER 1: What Is Bullying? Phyllis E. Gillians and Makeba T. Green. CHAPTER 2: Causes of Bullying. CHAPTER 3: Bullying and Suicide. CHAPTER 4: Steps to Prevent Bullying. CHAPTER 5: The Role of the Transformational School Leader. CHAPTER 6: Results of the Study. CHAPTER 7: Policies and Laws on Bullying, Phyllis E. Gillians and Max R. Jean-Paul CHAPTER 8: Implications and Recommendations. References. About the Authors.
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- EDU034010 - EDUCATION: EDUCATIONAL POLICY & REFORM: School Safety
- PSY037000 - PSYCHOLOGY: Suicide
- EDU009000 - EDUCATION: Educational Psychology
- Experiential Learning in Higher Education Issues, Ideas, and Challenges for Promoting Peace and Justice
- Identity and Lifelong Learning Becoming Through Lived Experience
- Identity and Lifelong Learning in Higher Education
- Making A Spectacle Examining Curriculum/Pedagogy as Recovery From Political Trauma
- Qualitative Research and Social Intervention Transformative Methodologies for Collective Contexts
- Teaching Motivation for Student Engagement
- Teaching on Assessment