Private Higher Education
An International Bibliography
This research project has been supported by the Ford Foundation, the Lynch School of Education at Boston College, and the Program of Research on Private Higher Education at the University at Albany.
Introduction. Private Higher Education: Trends In Research, Alma Maldonado-Maldonado. The Bibliography. Geographical Listings Of Books, Articles, And Reports. Geographical Listings Of These And Dissertations. Topical Cross-reference Index. Author Cross-reference Index. Corporate Author Cross-reference Index. About The Authors.
Web price: $45.04 (Reg. 52.99)
Web price: $80.74 (Reg. 94.99)
- REF004000 - REFERENCE: Bibliographies & Indexes
- EDU024000 - EDUCATION: Reference
- EDU015000 - EDUCATION: Higher
- Hope for the Embattled Language Classroom Pedagogies for Well-Being and Trauma Healing
- Imagining the Future Historically Black Colleges and Universities - A Matter of Survival
- Journal of Character Education Vol. 18 #1
- Modern Heroics How HBCUs Navigated the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Pursuit of Liberation Critical Service-Learning as Capacity Building for Historicized, Humanizing, and Embodied Action
- Queer & Trans Advocacy in the Community College
- Working While Black The Untold Stories of Student Affairs Practitioners