Private Higher Education
An International Bibliography
This research project has been supported by the Ford Foundation, the Lynch School of Education at Boston College, and the Program of Research on Private Higher Education at the University at Albany.
Introduction. Private Higher Education: Trends In Research, Alma Maldonado-Maldonado. The Bibliography. Geographical Listings Of Books, Articles, And Reports. Geographical Listings Of These And Dissertations. Topical Cross-reference Index. Author Cross-reference Index. Corporate Author Cross-reference Index. About The Authors.
Web price: $45.04 (Reg. 52.99)
Web price: $80.74 (Reg. 94.99)
- REF004000 - REFERENCE: Bibliographies & Indexes
- EDU024000 - EDUCATION: Reference
- EDU015000 - EDUCATION: Higher
- Affirming Identity, Advancing Belonging, and Amplifying Voice in Sororities and Fraternities
- Developing Culturally Responsive Learning Environments in Postsecondary Education
- Faculty Learning Communities Communities of Practice that Support, Inspire, Engage and Transform Higher Education Classrooms
- Faculty Peer Coaching in Higher Education Opportunities, Explorations, and Research from the Field
- Healing While Studying Reflections and Strategies for Healing, Coping, and Liberation of Graduate Students of Minoritized Identities
- Latinx College Students Innovations in Mental Health, Advocacy, and Social Justice Programs
- Navigating the Ubiquitous, Misunderstood, and Evolving Role of the Educational Leadership Program Coordinator in Higher Education