Innovations in Computational Intelligence, Big Data Analytics and Internet of Things
Sam Goundar, RMIT University
J. Avanija, Sree Vidyaniktethan Engineering College
Gurram Sunitha, Sree Vidyaniktethan Engineering College
K. Reddy Madhavi, Sree Vidyaniktethan Engineering College
A volume in the series: Emerging Information Technologies: Applications, Innovations, and Research. Editor(s): Sam Goundar, RMIT University.
Call for Chapter ProposalsBOOK DESCRIPTION:
As sensors spread across almost every industry, the internet of things is going to trigger a massive influx of big data. We delve into where IoT will have the biggest impact and what it means for the future of big data analytics. Internet of Things is changing the face of different sectors such as manufacturing, health-care, business , education etc. by completely redefining the way people, devices and apps connect and interact with each other in the eco system. From personal fitness and wellness sensors, implantable devices to surgical robots – IoT is bringing in new tools and efficiencies in the ecosystem resulting in more integrated healthcare. Application of computational intelligence techniques is today considered as a key success factor to solve the growing scale and complexity of problems in the field of health care systems, agriculture, e-commerce etc. The convergence of Computational intelligence, Big Data and IoT provides new opportunities and revolutionize business in huge way. This book will support industry and governmental agencies to facilitate and make sense of myriad connected devices in coming decade. This book offers the recent advancements in Computational Intelligence, IoT and Big Data Analytics.
• Development of models and algorithms for employing IoT based facilities in healthcare, industry, agriculture, e- commerce, manufacturing, business etc.
• Methods for collection, management retrieval and processing of Big Data in various domains.
• Provides taxonomy of challenges, issues and research directions in applications of computational intelligence techniques in different domains
TOPICS OF INTEREST (but are not limited to):
• Computational Intelligence
• Big Data Analytics
• Internet of Things
• Machine learning
• Security for IoT
• Big Data in IoT
• Information Management in IoT
• Wearable Body Sensor Networks
• Computational Intelligence in IoT
• Data Analytics and Analysis
• Big data and IoT Applications
• Novel design of IoT systems such as smart manufacturing, smart health-care, smart city, smart agriculture, smart education, smart government etc. based on Computational Intelligence and Big Data Analytics.
Proposals should be made on one single-spaced page, and consist of your name and affiliation, email address, a tentative title, and an abstract (200-250 words). All proposals should be sent as a single Word file to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15, 2022.
CHAPTER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
• Full papers describing original work related to the topic.
• A book chapter can have up to 15 to 20 pages.
• Guideline on how to prepare the full book chapter will be provided upon acceptance of the chapter proposal.
• All submitted chapters will be reviewed on a three blind review basis.
• Ensure that images used are self-created or if not, obtain permission from the source.
• Plagiarism should be below 10%.
• All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal, conference, or book/book chapter.
• Link for Chapter formatting guidelines
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE FOR PUBLICATION:
Abstract Submission: February 28, 2022
Notification of Invite to Submit Chapter: March 10, 2022
Submission of Book Chapter: May 30, 2022
Reviews of Book Chapter Manuscripts Sent to Author(s): June 30, 2022
Receipt by Editors of Final Draft of Book Chapters: August 30, 2022
Final Book Submitted to Publisher: September 2022
All queries and submissions should be emailed to email@example.com
- This title is in development and is not yet available to order online. Please call the IAP office for more information: 704.752.9125