International Perspectives on Traveling Policies
A volume in the series: International Perspectives on Educational Policy, Research and Practice. Editor(s): Peter Moyi, University of South Carolina. Supriya Baily, George Mason University. Ayesha Khurshid, Florida State University.
Introduction: Educational Restructuring: (Re)thinking The Problematics Of Reform, Sverker Lindblad and Tom Popkewitz. Part I: Internationalization And Globalization Of Education. Changing Patterns Of Power: Rethinking Decentralization In The Educational Reform In Taiwan, Yang-tien Chen. Educational Restructuring And The Reshaping Of School Governance In Argentina, Inés Dussel. Education Restructuring: Governance In The Narratives Of Progress And Denials, Sverker Lindblad and Tom Popkewitz. Theorizing The Global Convergence Of Educational Restructuring, Fazal Rizvi. Part II: Education Restructuring In Different Contexts. Governance By Spin: The Case Of New Labour And Education Action Zones In England, Sharon Gewirtz, Marny Dickson and Sally Power. The Modern Teacher: A Textual Analysis Of Educational Restructuration, Meg Maguire. Responsiveness And Innovation In Higher Education Restructuring: The South African Case, Johan Muller. Education Restructuring In France: Middle-class Parents And Educational Policy In Metropolitan Contexts, Agnès Van Zanten. Creating A Discourse For Restructuring In Detroit: Achievement, Race, And The Northern High School Walkout, Barry M. Franklin.
Web price: $45.04 (Reg. 52.99)
Web price: $80.74 (Reg. 94.99)
- Emerging International Issues in Student Affairs Research and Practice
- Handbook on Comparative and International Studies in Education
- Immigrant Youth Who Excel Globalization's Uncelebrated Heroes
- International Perspectives on Bilingual Education Policy, Practice, and Controversy
- Keep Calm, Teach On Education Responding to a Pandemic
- Lost in Transition Redefining Students and Universities in the Contemporary Kyrgyz Republic
- Surviving the Transition? Case Studies of Schools and Schooling in the Kyrgyz Re