Emerging Perspectives on Managing Organizational Justice
A volume in the series: Research in Social Issues in Management. Editor(s): Eden B. King, Rice University. Quinetta Roberson, Villanova University. Mikki Hebl, Rice University.
Preface, Dirk D. Steiner, Daniel P. Skarlicki, and Stephen W. Gilliland. Part I: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Organizational Justice. Economic and Non-Economic Mechanisms in Interpersonal Work Relationships: Toward an Integration of Agency and Procedural Justice Theories, M. Audrey Korsgaard and Harry J. Sapienza. The Religious Underpinnings of Social Justice Conceptions, Dianna L. Stone and Eugene F. Stone-Romero. Patients and Physicians as Stakeholders: Justice in the Medical Context, Carol T. Kulik and Robert L. Holbrook, Jr. A Social Information Processing View of Organizational Justice, Barry M. Goldman and Sherry M. B. Thatcher. Part II: Expanding the Domain of Unfairness. A Third-Party Observer’s Reactions to Employee Mistreatment: Motivational and Cognitive Processes in Deservingness Assessments, John H. Ellard and Daniel P. Skarlicki. Employee Stress, Injustice and the Dual-Position of the Boss, Riel Vermunt. Distribution of Tasks: A View from the Social Psychology of Justice, Gerold Mikula. "Hot Flashes, Open Wounds": Injustice and the Tyranny of Its Emotions, Robert J. Bies and Thomas M. Tripp. Part III: Commentary. Some Reflections on the Morality of Organizational Justice, Russell Cropanzano and Deborah E. Rupp. Information on Contributing Authors.
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- BUS030000 - BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Human Resources & Personnel Management
- BUS041000 - BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Management
- Emerging Perspectives on Organizational Justice and Ethics
- Emerging Perspectives on Values in Organizations
- Justice, Morality, and Social Responsibility
- Managing Social and Ethical Issues in Organizations
- The Social Dynamics of Organizational Justice
- Theoretical and Cultural Perspectives on Organizational Justice
- What Motivates Fairness in Organizations?