Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 23 #2
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
ARTICLES: A Case Study in How Different Teaching Methods Affect Different Student Demographics Across a University, Douglas R. Moodie. Using Important Performance Analysis to Guide Instructional Design Decisions for E-Service Learning, Sheri Conklin. RESEARCH BRIEFS: Can Educators Prevent a “Wild West” Scenario in Giving Online Exams? Clement Chen, Keith T. Jones, Mark Lawrence, and Jill M. Simpson. Faculty-Perceived Barriers of Online Education at a Midwestern University in Ohio, Juenethia Tooson Fisher and Berhane Teclehaimanot. Using Knowledge-Building Discourse eXplorer Tool for Analyzing International Students’ Reflections on Academic Discourse, Chynar Amanova. Virtual Field Placements, Tom Brady and Mary Ella Taylor (Moore). COLUMN: Observations That Guide Practice — Based on Research: Miscues, Oversights, Errors, and Blunders of the Distance Learning Instructor: What Not to Do and How to Correct Them, Errol Craig Sull. Conference Calendar, Vanaja Nethi. Author Biographical Data.
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Continuous Improvement A Leadership Process for School Improvement
- Curriculum and Teaching Dialogue Volume 25, Numbers 1 & 2, 2023
- Distance Learning Volume 20 #1
- Faculty Development Achieving Change Through Action Research
- Family and Community Partnerships Promising Practices for Teachers and Teacher Educators
- Frameworks for Integrated Project-Based Instruction in STEM Disciplines
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 22 #4