Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 24 #1
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally based, formal education, where the learning group is separated and where interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
ARTICLES: Perceptions of Barriers to Learning Management Systems Among Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages Teachers in Alabama and Mississippi, Asmaa Benbaba and James Lindner. Experiences in an Online Learning Community: The Student Perspective, Michelle Wylie. What the Debriefs Unfold: A Multicase Study of the Experiences of Higher Education Faculty in Designing and Teaching Their Asynchronous Online Courses, Ritushree Chatterjee, Darshana Juvale, and Nadia Jaramillo Cherrez. The Urbanization of Distance Education in Australia, Chris Radcliffe. Strategies for Managing the Challenges of Student Virtual Teams in Higher Education: A Case Study, Jill E. Nemiro, Anel Ayala, Jodee S. Lee, and Briseli San Luis. BOOK REVIEWS: Artificial Intelligence and Learning Futures: Critical Narratives of Technology and Imagination in Higher Education, by Stefan Popenici, Reviewed by Rebecca McNulty. Hybrid-Flexible Course Design: Implementing Student-Directed Hybrid Classes, Edited by Brian J. Beatty, Reviewed by Mohsen Keshavarz. Conference Calendar, Vanaja Nethi. Author Biographical Data.
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- American Educational History Journal - Golden Anniversary Edition Volume 50 Numbers 1 & 2
- Distance Learning Volume 20 #3
- Faculty Development Achieving Change Through Action Research
- Frameworks for Integrated Project-Based Instruction in STEM Disciplines
- Qualitative Research With Diverse and Underserved Communities
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 22 #4
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 23 #2