The Essential Force for Improving Student Acheivement
Lewis C. Solmon, The Milken Family Foundation
Tamara W. Schiff, The Milken Family Foundation
A volume in the series: The Milken Family Foundation Series on Education Policy. Editor(s): Lewis C. Solmon, The Milken Family Foundation.
This book provides readers with the opportunity to hear what experts in the educational community think about the myriad issues involved in improving the quality of all teachers in our nation’s classrooms.
Read a sample chapter from this book
Web price: $45.04 (Reg. 52.99)
Web price: $80.74 (Reg. 94.99)
- Basic Elements of Survey Research in Education Addressing the Problems Your Advisor Never Told You About
- Composing Storylines of Possibilities Immigrant and Refugee Families Navigating School
- Disrupting Program Evaluation and Mixed Methods Research for a More Just Society The Contributions of Jennifer C. Greene
- How Stakeholders Can Support Teacher Quality
- Improving Student Achievement Reforms that Work
- Multilevel Modeling Methods with Introductory and Advanced Applications
- The Challenge of School Reform Implementation, Impact, and Sustainability
SHARE THIS PAGE