The Essential Force for Improving Student Acheivement
A volume in the series: The Milken Family Foundation Series on Education Policy. Editor(s): Lewis C. Solmon, The Milken Family Foundation.
This book provides readers with the opportunity to hear what experts in the educational community think about the myriad issues involved in improving the quality of all teachers in our nation’s classrooms.
Read a sample chapter from this book
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- Critical Perspectives on Education Policy and Schools, Families, and Communities
- Developing Science Literacy in the 21st Century
- How Stakeholders Can Support Teacher Quality
- Improving Student Achievement Reforms that Work
- Linking Teacher Preparation Program Design and Implementation to Outcomes for Teachers and Students
- Measure, Use, Improve! Data Use in Out-of-School Time
- The Challenge of School Reform Implementation, Impact, and Sustainability