The Essential Force for Improving Student Acheivement
A volume in the series: The Milken Family Foundation Series on Education Policy. Editor(s): Lewis C. Solmon, The Milken Family Foundation.
This book provides readers with the opportunity to hear what experts in the educational community think about the myriad issues involved in improving the quality of all teachers in our nation’s classrooms.
Read a sample chapter from this book
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- Critical Perspectives on Education Policy and Schools, Families, and Communities
- From Disagreement to Discourse A Chronicle of Controversies in Schooling and Education
- Growing the Knowledge Base in Evaluation The Contributions of J. Bradley Cousins
- How Stakeholders Can Support Teacher Quality
- Improving Student Achievement Reforms that Work
- The Challenge of School Reform Implementation, Impact, and Sustainability
- Visionary Evaluation for a Sustainable, Equitable Future