The Essential Force for Improving Student Acheivement
A volume in the series: The Milken Family Foundation Series on Education Policy. Editor(s): Lewis C. Solmon, The Milken Family Foundation.
This book provides readers with the opportunity to hear what experts in the educational community think about the myriad issues involved in improving the quality of all teachers in our nation’s classrooms.
Read a sample chapter from this book
Web price: $39.09 (Reg. 45.99)
Web price: $73.09 (Reg. 85.99)
- Data Analytics and Psychometrics Informing Assessment Practices
- EDUCONOMY Unleashing Wellbeing and Human Centered Sustainable Development
- EDUQUALITY Human Centered Quality Management in Education. A Model for Deployment, Assessment and Sustainability
- Facing Challenges and Complexities in Retention of Novice Teachers
- How Stakeholders Can Support Teacher Quality
- Improving Student Achievement Reforms that Work
- The Challenge of School Reform Implementation, Impact, and Sustainability