The Entrepreneurship SIG at the European Academy of Management
Setting the Base for Tomorrow's Challenges
Lucrezia Songini, Eastern Piedmont University
Luca Gnan, University of Rome Tor Vergata
Marzena Starnawska, University of Warsaw
Matthias Raith, Otto-von-Guericke University
Massimiliano Pellegrini, University of Rome Tor Vergata
A volume in the series: The Entrepreneurship SIG at European Academy of Management: New Horizons with strong Traditions. Editor(s): Massimiliano Pellegrini, University of Rome Tor Vergata. Luca Gnan, University of Rome Tor Vergata. Hans Lundberg, Universidad Iberoamericana. Matthias Raith, Otto-von-Guericke University. Lucrezia Songini, Eastern Piedmont University. Marzena Starnawska, University of Warsaw.
In Press 2023
This third volume of the book series The Entrepreneurship SIG at European Academy of Management brings together contributions on aspects characterizing the field of entrepreneurship, such as entrepreneurial behavior and mindsets and business models, but addressed in light of some of the dynamics of change that characterize the current context, such as digitalization. Moreover, the book also discusses emerging issues in academic debate, including in the wake of the recent COVID 19 pandemic, such as resilience, and relevant business contexts, such as that of family businesses. The book valorizes different contexts and key strengths of the European perspective.
Introduction, Lucrezia Songini. PART I: ENTREPRENEURIAL BEHAVIOR & FAMILY BUSINESS. Understanding the Prosocial Values and Behaviors of Non-Social Entrepreneurs: Adopting an Engaged Approach, Maureen O’Callaghan and Andrea Caputo. Inter-Generational Difference and Entrepreneurial Portfolio Approaches, Cizhi Wang, Luca Gnan, and Kai Wang. Framing Organizational Resilience in Family Firms, Damiano Petrolo, Giulia Scarpa, Lucrezia Songini, and Chiara Morelli. PART II: TECHNOLOGIES & INNOVATION. The Role of an Entrepreneurial Mindset in Smart Manufacturing, Mohammad Fakhar Manesh, Massimiliano M. Pellegrini, and Salime Mehtap. Monads and the Metaphysics of Innovation Processes: Reflections on Theory and Practice, Diego Matricano and Mario Sorrentino. PART III: BUSINESS MODELS. European Banks and Financial Technologies: The Role of the Board Composition, Giuseppe Sannino, Manuela Lucchese, and Serena De Iorio. A Stakeholder-Theory Based Canvas for Sustainable Business Models, Christoph Starke and Matthias G. Raith. Contributors.
Web price: $45.04 (Reg. 52.99)
Web price: $80.74 (Reg. 94.99)
- BUS025000 - BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Entrepreneurship
- BUS035000 - BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: INTERNATIONAL: General
- BUS041000 - BUSINESS & ECONOMICS: Management
- Advancing European Entrepreneurship Research Entrepreneurship as a Working Attitude, a Mode of Thinking and an Everyday Practice
- Digital Transformation Organizational Challenges and Management Transformation Methods
- European Entrepreneurship Research and Practice A Multifaceted Effort Towards Integration of Different Perspectives
- Human Resource (Talent) Development
- Management Consulting in the Era of the Digital Organization
- Perspectives on Race in Organizations
- The Ethically Responsible Organization