Volume 14 #3
A volume in the series: Distance Learning Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University.
Distance Learning is for leaders, practitioners, and decision makers in the fields of distance learning, e-learning, telecommunications, and related areas. It is a professional journal with applicable information for those involved with providing instruction to all kinds of learners, of all ages, using telecommunications technologies of all types. Stories are written by practitioners for practitioners with the intent of providing usable information and ideas. Articles are accepted from authors--new and experienced--with interesting and important information about the effective practice of distance teaching and learning.
Distance Learning is published quarterly. Each issue includes eight to ten articles and three to four columns, including the highly regarded "And Finally..." column covering recent important issues in the field and written by Distance Learning editor, Michael Simonson. Articles are written by practitioners from various countries and locations, nationally and internationally.
Online Learning at the University of Central Florida, Denise Lowe and Tina Calandrino.
A New Revision of the [Revised] Bloom’s Taxonomy, Afnan Nathir Darwazeh.
Changing Faculty Perspective of Distance Learning Through Support, Victoria Brown and Rangasamy Ramasamy.
Embracing Engagement Through Technology in Online Legal Education, Susan H. Stephan.
Distance Education Under Neoliberal Globalization: The Political Economy of an Emerging Trend in Education, Ugur Demiray.
A Contemporary Look at Richard Clark’s “Mere Vehicles,” Karin Steere.
Telemedicine Telehealth, and Distance Learning —by Eunice Luyegu.
ENDS AND MEANS:
Designing Asynchronous Online Discussions for Quality Interaction in Asynchronous Online Courses —by Natalie B. Milman.
Putting the Round Peg Into the Square Hole ... of Online Learning: Inserting Creativity, Weirdness, and Unusualness — While Keeping a Sense of Consistency —by Errol Craig Sull.
ASK ERROL!:—by Errol Craig Sull.
AND FINALLY ...:
A Drone Named Lightning —by Michael Simonson.
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Designing and Teaching Online Courses During Uncertain Times A Special Issue of Distance Learning Ends and Means Columns, Distance Learning - Volume 17 #4
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #3
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #4
- Distance Learning Volume 20 #1
- Qualitative Research With Diverse and Underserved Communities
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 24 #1
- Rekindling Embers of the Soul An Examination of Spirituality Issues Relating to Teacher Education