Volume 15 #1
A volume in the series: Distance Learning Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University.
Distance Learning is for leaders, practitioners, and decision makers in the fields of distance learning, e-learning, telecommunications, and related areas. It is a professional journal with applicable information for those involved with providing instruction to all kinds of learners, of all ages, using telecommunications technologies of all types. Stories are written by practitioners for practitioners with the intent of providing usable information and ideas. Articles are accepted from authors--new and experienced--with interesting and important information about the effective practice of distance teaching and learning.
Distance Learning is published quarterly. Each issue includes eight to ten articles and three to four columns, including the highly regarded "And Finally..." column covering recent important issues in the field and written by Distance Learning editor, Michael Simonson. Articles are written by practitioners from various countries and locations, nationally and internationally.
Expediting and Sustaining Change: Diffusing Innovation in Dynamic Educational Settings, Jeff Dungan and Jessica Hale.
Give to Teachers What Belongs to Teachers, Joana Fernandez and Senta Sellers.
Do UDOIT for Webcourses@UCF: Who is Using It and Where?, Karen Tinsley-Kim.
A Critical Divide in Higher Education: Bridging the Gap Between Student Success and Organizational Leadership, Kathyleen Gamble Wyatt.
Faculty Development: The Critical Element, Deborah Seepersaud.
Developing and Implementing an Online Course Framework, Jennifer Reeves, Jason Karp, Gabriela Mendez, Elda Veloso, Maureen McDermott, Jia Borror, and Berta Capo.
Digital Footprints: Creation, Implication, and Higher Education, Maureen McDermott.
Physical Therapy at a Distance, Eunice Luyegu.
ENDS AND MEANS:
Tips for Success: The Online Instructor’s (Short) Guide to Making Assignment Descriptions More Transparent — by Natalie B. Milman.
I Get By With a Little Help From ... My Supervisor — by Errol Craig Sull and Kathy Embry.
ASK ERROL! — by Errol Craig Sull.
Engagement — by Michael Simonson.
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- American Educational History Journal Volume 49
- Curriculum and Teaching Dialogue Volume 24, Numbers 1 & 2, 2022
- Designing and Teaching Online Courses During Uncertain Times A Special Issue of Distance Learning Ends and Means Columns, Distance Learning - Volume 17 #4
- Effective Learning Environments in Higher Education Online Settings Establishing Social Presence
- Hope for the Embattled Language Classroom Pedagogies for Well-Being and Trauma Healing
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 23 #2
- Teaching and Learning Online Science for Secondary Grade Levels