Volume 15 #1
A volume in the series: Distance Learning Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University.
Distance Learning is for leaders, practitioners, and decision makers in the fields of distance learning, e-learning, telecommunications, and related areas. It is a professional journal with applicable information for those involved with providing instruction to all kinds of learners, of all ages, using telecommunications technologies of all types. Stories are written by practitioners for practitioners with the intent of providing usable information and ideas. Articles are accepted from authors--new and experienced--with interesting and important information about the effective practice of distance teaching and learning.
Distance Learning is published quarterly. Each issue includes eight to ten articles and three to four columns, including the highly regarded "And Finally..." column covering recent important issues in the field and written by Distance Learning editor, Michael Simonson. Articles are written by practitioners from various countries and locations, nationally and internationally.
Expediting and Sustaining Change: Diffusing Innovation in Dynamic Educational Settings, Jeff Dungan and Jessica Hale.
Give to Teachers What Belongs to Teachers, Joana Fernandez and Senta Sellers.
Do UDOIT for Webcourses@UCF: Who is Using It and Where?, Karen Tinsley-Kim.
A Critical Divide in Higher Education: Bridging the Gap Between Student Success and Organizational Leadership, Kathyleen Gamble Wyatt.
Faculty Development: The Critical Element, Deborah Seepersaud.
Developing and Implementing an Online Course Framework, Jennifer Reeves, Jason Karp, Gabriela Mendez, Elda Veloso, Maureen McDermott, Jia Borror, and Berta Capo.
Digital Footprints: Creation, Implication, and Higher Education, Maureen McDermott.
Physical Therapy at a Distance, Eunice Luyegu.
ENDS AND MEANS:
Tips for Success: The Online Instructor’s (Short) Guide to Making Assignment Descriptions More Transparent — by Natalie B. Milman.
I Get By With a Little Help From ... My Supervisor — by Errol Craig Sull and Kathy Embry.
ASK ERROL! — by Errol Craig Sull.
Engagement — by Michael Simonson.
Web price: $54.40 (Reg. 64.00)
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Educating Young Children With and Without Exceptionalities New Perspectives
- EDUQUALITY Human Centered Quality Management in Education. A Model for Deployment, Assessment and Sustainability
- Exploring Gender and LGBTQ Issues in K-12 and Teacher Education A Rainbow Assemblage
- Learning with Lenin Selected Works on Education and Revolution
- Selected Writings from the Journal of the Saskatchewan Mathematics Teachers' Society Celebrating 50 years (1961-2011) of Vinculum
- The Online Classroom Resources for Effective Middle Level Virtual Education
- Transforming Public Education in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Middle East