Volume 18 #4
Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University
A volume in the series: Distance Learning Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University.
Distance Learning is for leaders, practitioners, and decision makers in the fields of distance learning, e-learning, telecommunications, and related areas. It is a professional journal with applicable information for those involved with providing instruction to all kinds of learners, of all ages, using telecommunications technologies of all types. Stories are written by practitioners for practitioners with the intent of providing usable information and ideas. Articles are accepted from authors--new and experienced--with interesting and important information about the effective practice of distance teaching and learning.
Distance Learning is published quarterly. Each issue includes eight to ten articles and three to four columns, including the highly regarded "And Finally..." column covering recent important issues in the field and written by Distance Learning editor, Michael Simonson. Articles are written by practitioners from various countries and locations, nationally and internationally.
Strategies to Include Universal Design for Learning and Increase Instructor Social Presence in Online Instruction, Régine Pellicer.
Analyzing the Instructional Designer Role: A New Framework to Improve Efficacy and Dynamic Partnerships, Luke Bennett and Alyssa Albrecht.
They Turned Their Cameras on! Readers Theatre Inspires Young Distance Learners, Rosalind M. Flynn.
Consolidate Classroom Management, Video Conferencing, and Learning Management Software Solutions for Schools, Nadav Avni.
Application of Virtual Reality Scenarios, Jamie Anne Marcus.
The MOOCs Emerging in the Health Higher Education System — Case Study: Iran, Mohsen Keshavarz and Maryam Karimi.
ENDS AND MEANS: Reexamining Women Leaders in Online/Distance Education Associations/Organizations — by Natalie B. Milman and Ani Meliksetyan.
TRY THIS: Blogging as a Teaching Tool: Ideal for the Online Environment of Any Course — by Errol Craig Sull.
ASK ERROL! — by Errol Craig Sull.
AND FINALLY... It’ll Never Happen — by Michael Simonson.
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Designing and Teaching Online Courses During Uncertain Times A Special Issue of Distance Learning Ends and Means Columns, Distance Learning - Volume 17 #4
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #3
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #4
- Hope for the Embattled Language Classroom Pedagogies for Well-Being and Trauma Healing
- Lift Every Voice Radford University Teacher Education Students
- Middle Grades Research Journal Volume 13 #2
- Teaching and Learning Online Science for Secondary Grade Levels