Special Issue of Distance Learning: Overcoming Challenges, Applying Techniques, and Improving Instruction
Volume 20 #2
A volume in the series: Distance Learning Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University.
Distance Learning is for leaders, practitioners, and decision makers in the fields of distance learning, elearning, telecommunications, and related areas. It is a professional journal with applicable information for those involved with providing instruction to all kinds of learners, of all ages, using telecommunications technologies of all types. Stories are written by practitioners for practitioners with the intent of providing usable information and ideas. Articles are accepted from authors--new and experienced--with interesting and important information about the effective practice of distance teaching and learning.
Distance Learning is published quarterly. Each issue includes eight to ten articles and three to four columns, including the highly regarded "And Finally..." column covering recent important issues in the field and written by Distance Learning editor, Michael Simonson. Articles are written by practitioners from various countries and locations, nationally and internationally.
Introduction to the “Try This” Special Issue, Errol Craig Sull. OVERCOMING TEACHING CHALLENGES. Online Teaching and The Covid-19 Virus: An Essential Guide! Responding to Multicultural Plagiarism in the Online Course. Teaching the Online Upper Level Student: These are Definitely Not Your 100- Or 200-Level Students! BECOMING A BETTER DISTANCE LEARNING INSTRUCTOR. The Beginning Connection Inn an Online Course: Crucial! An Update: Giving a Webinar for Your School? Make It a Really Good One! Working With Online Colleagues: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly! The New Distance Learning Instructor: A Miniguide for Those Never Previously Teaching Online. Just Do It: Being a Most Effective Distance Learning Instructor in 2013. Small Things That Can Make the Difference Between a Good or Great Distance Educator. IN THE CLASSROOM. A Miniguide to Revising an Online Course. An Essential Tool in the Online Course: The Open-Ended Question. Blogging as a Teaching Tool: Ideal for the Online Environment of any Course! Labor-Based Grading: Perfect for Distance Learning! The ESL Program: A Crucial Component of Distance Learning.
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Continuous Improvement A Leadership Process for School Improvement
- Designing and Teaching Online Courses During Uncertain Times A Special Issue of Distance Learning Ends and Means Columns, Distance Learning - Volume 17 #4
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #4
- Distance Learning Volume 20 #1
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #3
- Faculty Development Achieving Change Through Action Research
- Rekindling Embers of the Soul An Examination of Spirituality Issues Relating to Teacher Education