IAP BOOK SERIES
The University of Miami School of Education and Human Development Series
Call for Book Proposals
This series aims to focus on the study, promotion and integration of educational, psychological, and physical well-being in multicultural communities. Books in the series will target the production of knowledge and the preparation of the next generation of leaders, researchers, and agents of change and well-being in education and the community.
We invite scholars and researchers in the fields of education and human development to submit proposals for edited or authored books. Interested scholars/researchers from around the world are welcome. The topics are wide open, but we are particularly interested in work which will bring new insights to education and human development.
Book proposals for 2017-2018 publication date are due to the Series Editor, Luciana C. de Oliveira, by May 1, 2017 and must include the following:
- Book Title
- Project Length (#of words)
- Detailed Table of Contents
- Expected Delivery Date
- Author/Editorâ€™s brief bio
Please direct all inquiries and proposals to the Series Editor, Luciana C. de Oliveira at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adolescence and Education
- Contemporary Perspectives in Early Childhood Education
- Contemporary Perspectives in Human Capital and Development
- Current Issues in Out-of-School Time
- Early Childhood Education Assembly
- Innovations in Qualitative Research
- International Advances in Self Research
- Lifespan Learning
- Perspectives on Human Development
CONNECT WITH US
SHARE THIS PAGE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE