Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 21 #4
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
ARTICLES: How Teaching With Rapport Can Improve Online Student Success and Retention: Data From Two Empirical Studies, Rebecca A. Glazier and Heidi Skurat Harris. Breaking the Last Bottleneck for Online Teaching: Using Screencasting for Personalized Feedback, Berlin Fang and Leah Wickersham-Fish. Impact of Science Mobile Applications on Interest and Learning Among Undergraduate Science Students, Santanu De and Vanaja Nethi. Utilizing the Pandemic Disruption to Identify Distance Learning Challenges, Tammi Champa, Theresa Waterbury, and Angela McQuinn. RESEARCH BRIEF: A Virtual Senior Nursing Practicum: The Impact of COVID-19, Sonique Sailsman and Faye Milne. Conference Calendar, Vanaja Nethi. Author Biographical Data.
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- American Educational History Journal Volume 48
- Basic Elements of Survey Research in Education Addressing the Problems Your Advisor Never Told You About
- Curriculum and Teaching Dialogue Vol. 23 # 1 & 2
- Design Thinking Research, Innovation, and Implementation
- Flourishing in the Holistic Classroom
- International Perspectives on Mathematics Teacher Education
- The Ph.D. Mindset Decoupling Passion from Research