Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 21 #4
Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University
Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
ARTICLES: How Teaching With Rapport Can Improve Online Student Success and Retention: Data From Two Empirical Studies, Rebecca A. Glazier and Heidi Skurat Harris. Breaking the Last Bottleneck for Online Teaching: Using Screencasting for Personalized Feedback, Berlin Fang and Leah Wickersham-Fish. Impact of Science Mobile Applications on Interest and Learning Among Undergraduate Science Students, Santanu De and Vanaja Nethi. Utilizing the Pandemic Disruption to Identify Distance Learning Challenges, Tammi Champa, Theresa Waterbury, and Angela McQuinn. RESEARCH BRIEF: A Virtual Senior Nursing Practicum: The Impact of COVID-19, Sonique Sailsman and Faye Milne. Conference Calendar, Vanaja Nethi. Author Biographical Data.
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #4
- Don’t Forget About the Adjuncts!
- Global Citizenship Education at TAMIU Elevating Education at the Frontera The Role of Faculty and Administrators
- Hope for the Embattled Language Classroom Pedagogies for Well-Being and Trauma Healing
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 22 #4
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 23 #2
- Teaching and Learning Online Science for Secondary Grade Levels