Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 22 #3
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
Engaging Students with Instructional Videos—Perspectives From Faculty and Instructional Designers, Jiyu You and Jun Yang.
MOOCs Participants’ Experiences and Recommendations for Improvement, İrem Erdem Aydin.
Student Leadership with Distance Education, Meltem Kuşçu and Hasan Arslan.
From an On-Site to an Online Event: Transitioning Learning Experiences During the COVID-19 Pandemic, Jennifer L. Reeves, Anymir Orellana, Vanaja Nethi, Gabriela A. Mendez, and Michelle Tenam-Zemach.
E-Readiness in the Effectiveness of Distance Education: Importance, Impact Factors, and Suggestions, Zübeyde Yaraş and Seda Gündüzalp.
Conference Calendar, Vanaja Nethi.
Author Biographical Data.
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Continuous Improvement A Leadership Process for School Improvement
- Curriculum and Teaching Dialogue Volume 25, Numbers 1 & 2, 2023
- Distance Learning Volume 20 #1
- Faculty Development Achieving Change Through Action Research
- Frameworks for Integrated Project-Based Instruction in STEM Disciplines
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 22 #4
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 23 #2