Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 23 #1
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
ARTICLES: Successful Transfer of Face-To-Face Active Learning Instructional Design to Online Synchronous Format During the COVID-19 Pandemic, Dan Cernusca and Sanku Mallik. Technostress: Classroom Teachers’ Socioemotional Health in the COVID-19 Pandemic Transition to Virtual Teaching, Kathy R. Fox, Kathleen Roney, and Tracy Hargrove. Confessions of a (Former) Killer Course: Using the QM Review Process to Improve an Undergraduate Research Course, Chera A. LaForge. Systematic Review of Research on Graduate Online Education From 2000 to 2020, Florence Martin, Janet Morse, and Swapna Kumar. Gender Differences in Students’ Engagement Ratings of Instructor Presence in Online Courses, Kizito Mukuni, Doris Kincade, Oscar Solis, Xuqing Wang, and Wejdan Almunive. The Prevention and Detection of Academic Dishonesty: Watch the Online Exam Proctoring Videos, Jill M. Oeding. Utilizing Online Collaborative Technology to Promote Active Learning in Nursing Students, Sonique Sailsman. Conference Calendar, Vanaja Nethi. Author Biographical Data.
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Continuous Improvement A Leadership Process for School Improvement
- Curriculum and Teaching Dialogue Volume 25, Numbers 1 & 2, 2023
- Distance Learning Volume 20 #1
- Faculty Development Achieving Change Through Action Research
- Frameworks for Integrated Project-Based Instruction in STEM Disciplines
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 22 #4
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 23 #2