Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 23 #4
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally based, formal education, where the learning group is separated and where interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
A Comparison of Chemistry Anxiety Between Online and In-Person Students, Emily Faulconer and John Griffith. Team Project: Cooperative Learning, a Preferred Model of Instruction for Disadvantaged Students, Aries Cobb. Digital Learning Taxonomy: A Frame for Schools’ E-Learning, Afnan N. Darwazeh, Robert M. Branch, Omar I. Karram, and Mohammed R. Hmoud. Self-Regulated Learning Events and Actions in Online Teacher Professional Development With Process Mining Techniques, Javier Leung. Faculty Development for Online Teaching: The Excellence in Online Instruction Initiative, Jeremiah E. Shipp. Conference Calendar, Vanaja Nethi. Author Biographical Data.
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU029000 - EDUCATION: TEACHING METHODS & MATERIALS: General
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- American Educational History Journal - Golden Anniversary Edition Volume 50 Numbers 1 & 2
- Distance Learning Volume 20 #3
- Faculty Development Achieving Change Through Action Research
- Qualitative Research With Diverse and Underserved Communities
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 22 #4
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 23 #2
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 24 #1