The Strategic Leader
Bringing the Habits to Life
This workbook is designed for all levels of leaders who aspire to create a high performance life, team, or organization. It is applicable to those who ask: Do I need to think differently? What is the environment telling me? Where are we going and where do we need to go? How do I position myself or my organization, team, and individuals to take advantage of opportunities presented by the environment? How do I find and turn talent into performance? How do I ignite the soul of followers to achieve greatness beyond what anyone imagined possible? How do I know if we are succeeding?
Pisapia asked those very same questions in 2009. This workbook provides the experiences which enable you to cultivate yourself and be able to use your answers to cultivate your organizations.
Preface. 1. Introduction. 2. Habit 1—Artistry. 3. Habit 2—Agility. 4. Habit 3—Anticipating. 5. Habit 4—Articulating. 6. Habit 5—Aligning. 7. Habit Six—Assuring. 8. Bringing It All Together. References. About the Authors.
Web price: $45.04 (Reg. 52.99)
Web price: $80.74 (Reg. 94.99)
- Digital Transformation Organizational Challenges and Management Transformation Methods
- Human Resource (Talent) Development
- Management Consulting in the Era of the Digital Organization
- Perspectives on Race in Organizations
- Practical Wisdom for an Ethical Evaluation Practice
- The Entrepreneurship SIG at the European Academy of Management Setting the Base for Tomorrow's Challenges
- The Ethically Responsible Organization