Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 18 #4
Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University
Charles Schlosser, Nova Southeastern University
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
Making Student Online Teams Work, Joel Olson and Ray Kalinski. Examining the Relationship Between Virtual School Size and Student Achievement, Sherrill Waddell. The Use of E-Learning in Highly Domain-Specific Settings: Perceptions of Female Students and Faculty in Saudi Arabia, Ayshah Alahmari and Ray J. Amirault. Psychomotor Skills, Physical Therapy, and a Hybrid Course: A Case Study, Melissa J. Lazinski. Student Perceptions of Factors Influencing Success in Hybrid and Traditional DPT Programs: A Q-Sort Analysis, Lance Cherry and Mary Blackinton. Conference Calendar, Charles Schlosser. Author Biographical Data.
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- American Educational History Journal Volume 49
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #3
- Distance Learning Volume 19 #4
- Hope for the Embattled Language Classroom Pedagogies for Well-Being and Trauma Healing
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 22 #4
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 23 #2
- Teaching and Learning Online Science for Secondary Grade Levels