Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 18 #4
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Anymir Orellana, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
Making Student Online Teams Work, Joel Olson and Ray Kalinski. Examining the Relationship Between Virtual School Size and Student Achievement, Sherrill Waddell. The Use of E-Learning in Highly Domain-Specific Settings: Perceptions of Female Students and Faculty in Saudi Arabia, Ayshah Alahmari and Ray J. Amirault. Psychomotor Skills, Physical Therapy, and a Hybrid Course: A Case Study, Melissa J. Lazinski. Student Perceptions of Factors Influencing Success in Hybrid and Traditional DPT Programs: A Q-Sort Analysis, Lance Cherry and Mary Blackinton. Conference Calendar, Charles Schlosser. Author Biographical Data.
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Contemporary Pioneers in Human Learning and Development
- Coronavirus and Vulnerable People Addressing the Divide in Harm and Responses and Exploring Implications for a More Peaceful World
- Equity-Based Career Development and Postsecondary Transitions An American Imperative
- Journal of Character Education Vol. 18 #1
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 22 #4
- School-University-Community Collaboration for Civic Education and Engagement in the Democratic Project
- The Wisdom Way of Teaching Educating for Social Conscience and Inner Awakening in the High School Classroom