Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 19 #2
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Charles Schlosser, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
Using NSSE Data to Analyze Levels of Engagement of Distance Learners, amela Duke Morris and Linda M. Clark.Getting to Master Online Teaching: Insights From Purposefully Organized Course Development Training, Mapopa William Sanga.
Measuring Presence: A Review of Research Using the Community of Inquiry Instrument, Ana E. Redstone, Jill E. Stefaniak, and Tian Luo.
Making Failure Productive in an Active Learning Context: Improved Student Performance and Perceptions in a Pharmaceutics Chemistry Course, Dan Cernusca.
Conference Calendar, Charles Schlosser.
Author Biographical Data.
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- (Re)Designing Programs: A Vision for Equity-Centered, Clinically Based Teacher Preparation
- As He Saw It Contributions, Memories and Reflections of John H. Lounsbury
- Curriculum Windows What Curriculum Theorists of the 2000s Can Teach Us About Schools and Society Today
- Learning to Read the World and the Word School-University-Community Collaboration to Enrich Immigrant Literacy and Teacher Education
- Maximizing the Policy-Relevance of Research for School Improvement
- Parenting in the Pandemic The Collision of School, Work, and Life at Home A Collection of Essays
- Teaching Motivation for Student Engagement