Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 20 #1
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Charles Schlosser, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
Editor’s Comments, Michael Simonson.
Research in Distance Education: Trends in the Quarterly Review of Distance Education from 2002 to 2017, Anymir Orellana and Vanaja Nethi.
Enhancing the Impact of Mobile Health Literacy Interventions to Reduce Health Disparities, Raymond Ownby, Amarilis Acevedo, and Drenna Waldrop-Valverde.
Doing Instructional Design for Distance Education: An Analysis of Design and Technological Issues in Online Course Management, Mapopa William Sanga.
Distance Education: Definition and Glossary of Terms (4th ed.), by Michael Simonson and D. J. Seepersaud, Reviewed by Patricia Georgia Daley Chin.
Author Biographical Data.
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- (Re)Designing Programs: A Vision for Equity-Centered, Clinically Based Teacher Preparation
- As He Saw It Contributions, Memories and Reflections of John H. Lounsbury
- Curriculum Windows What Curriculum Theorists of the 2000s Can Teach Us About Schools and Society Today
- Learning to Read the World and the Word School-University-Community Collaboration to Enrich Immigrant Literacy and Teacher Education
- Maximizing the Policy-Relevance of Research for School Improvement
- Parenting in the Pandemic The Collision of School, Work, and Life at Home A Collection of Essays
- Teaching Motivation for Student Engagement