Quarterly Review of Distance Education
Volume 20 #1
A volume in the series: Quarterly Review of Distance Education - Journal. Editor(s): Michael Simonson, Nova Southeastern University. Charles Schlosser, Nova Southeastern University.
The Quarterly Review of Distance Education is a rigorously refereed journal publishing articles, research briefs, reviews, and editorials dealing with the theories, research, and practices of distance education. The Quarterly Review publishes articles that utilize various methodologies that permit generalizable results which help guide the practice of the field of distance education in the public and private sectors. The Quarterly Review publishes full-length manuscripts as well as research briefs, editorials, reviews of programs and scholarly works, and columns. The Quarterly Review defines distance education as institutionally-based formal education in which the learning group is separated and interactive technologies are used to unite the learning group.
Editor’s Comments, Michael Simonson.
Research in Distance Education: Trends in the Quarterly Review of Distance Education from 2002 to 2017, Anymir Orellana and Vanaja Nethi.
Enhancing the Impact of Mobile Health Literacy Interventions to Reduce Health Disparities, Raymond Ownby, Amarilis Acevedo, and Drenna Waldrop-Valverde.
Doing Instructional Design for Distance Education: An Analysis of Design and Technological Issues in Online Course Management, Mapopa William Sanga.
Distance Education: Definition and Glossary of Terms (4th ed.), by Michael Simonson and D. J. Seepersaud, Reviewed by Patricia Georgia Daley Chin.
Author Biographical Data.
Web price: $38.25 (Reg. 45.00)
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU041000 - EDUCATION: Distance & Online Education
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- Decolonizing Qualitative Approaches for and by the Caribbean
- Democracy at a Crossroads Reconceptualizing Socio-Political Issues in Schools and Society
- Growing the Knowledge Base in Evaluation The Contributions of J. Bradley Cousins
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 1 #3
- Selected Writings from the Journal of the Saskatchewan Mathematics Teachers' Society Celebrating 50 years (1961-2011) of Vinculum
- Transformative Learning in Healthcare and Helping Professions Education Building Resilient Professional Identities
- Transforming Public Education in Africa, the Caribbean, and the Middle East