Journal of Research on Organization in Education
A volume in the series: Journal of Research on Organization in Education. Editor(s): Curt M. Adams, The University of Oklahoma. Timothy G. Ford, The University of Oklahoma. Angela M. Urick, Baylor University.
Journal of Research on Organization in Education (JROE) The JROE represents a new forum for advancing, integrating, and challenging the theory and body of evidence surrounding the organization of education. Committed to scientific empiricism, this journal's editors and editorial board seek to coalesce and vitalize decades of theoretical work and research that holds promise for our understanding and improvement of organizations, especially, but not only, schools. The development and testing of a body of middle-range theory is facilitated by the availability of longitudinal and hierarchical analytical techniques, model-building, and experimental simulation research approaches, all potentially signaling a new era of theoretical possibility. Increasingly, a new generation of researchers studying education organization is prepared to exploit the power of these tools. JROE can serve as scaffold for holding more precise empirical evidence and orienting it toward theory-building.
Editors and Editorial Advisory Board “What Theory is Not” Revisited, Patrick B. Forsyth. Organizing for School Improvement: The Dilemmas of Research-Practice Partnerships, Lora Cohen-Vogel, Danielle Allen, Stacey Rutledge, Christopher Harrison, Marisa Cannata, and Thomas M. Smith. From Teacher to Student Self-Regulatory Climate: Exploring How Leader Support of Teacher Psychological Needs Shapes Teacher Support of Student Psychological Needs, Jordan K. Ware and Timothy G. Ford. The Cultural Dimensions of Principals’ Instructional Leadership: An Exploratory Analysis, Brandon Clark, Douglas Wieczorek, and Jonathan Damiani. Enlightening, Inspiring... and Transforming? Superintendents’ Responses to Speakers’ Presentations on Equity-Focused Leadership Practices, Rachel Roegman, David Allen, Ruqayyah Perkins-Williams, and Anne Murphy-Kline. 2019 Call for Manuscripts. About the Contributors.
- EDU000000 - EDUCATION: General
- EDU037000 - EDUCATION: Research
- EDU008000 - EDUCATION: Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- American Educational History Journal - Golden Anniversary Edition Volume 50 Numbers 1 & 2
- Distance Learning Volume 20 #1
- Distance Learning Volume 20 #3
- Faculty Development Achieving Change Through Action Research
- Qualitative Research With Diverse and Underserved Communities
- Quarterly Review of Distance Education Volume 24 #1
- Rekindling Embers of the Soul An Examination of Spirituality Issues Relating to Teacher Education